Top of the morning Sixers! This is your daily bulletin for Tuesday, October 22nd.
1. Do you like discounted food items? How about everyone’s favorite, DISCOUNTED TASTEA? Well you’re just in luck because with an ASB card you WILL get a discount at not ONLY selected eateries but also FREE admission to ALL IHS HOME AND AWAY sports games ALL FOR JUST $20! Did I mention free? Yes! Free! So stop by the A06 bank and get yours today! Let’s all do some sixer saving!
2. Attention all club officers! Sewing Club is starting on sashes! If your club is interested in ordering, come by the sewing room Tuesdays and Thursdays after school at A-05 and let us know. Order before the price goes up! See you there!
3.Yearbooks are now on sale at the A-06 bank AND online at yearbookordercenter.com! Use our school code 6072 to order! Order now when the price is only $59, which is the cheapest price it’ll be in the entire year! What better way to look back at the year than buying a yearbook!
4. Want to get a chance for your photos to get into the yearbook? Well you can! Submit your photos at hjeshare.com using the code “sixers” to submit your photos today!
5.Hey Sixers! October is College Awareness month. Did you know that Oberlin College in the state of Ohio was the first college to admit both men and women in 1837? Mary Caroline Rudd, Mary Hosford and Elizabeth Prall were the first females to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1841. If they were all able to graduate in 4 years back then, so can you!
5. CALLING ALL SENIORS!The San Jose Public Library will be hosting their Cash for College event today on Tuesday, at the Educational Park Library. Attend from 4PM to 7PM to learn how to fill out your FASFA or California Dream Act Application. Get prepared for college!
6. And if you need extra help with your Financial Aid forms, or can’t swing by the public library after school, the experts will be here to help you in the school library from 2:15pm to 6:00pm this Thursday, October 24th. Get those FAFSA and CA Dreams Act done. This is how you get the money to pay for college….
7.Have any wearable shoes just lain around? From now till Halloween, Step30 is accepting shoe donations for children in Uganda and Kenya. Giving these children shoes can protect them from fleas and parasites that can fatally infect them. For more information, check SchoolLoop news column.
8.What’s better than Oktoberfest? Novemberfest!!! Come out to German Club’s Novemberfest after school next Friday, November 1st! Get the chance to enjoy some delicious German food and play fun games with your friends! Tickets are $5 and can be bought from any German club officer or the German teachers!
9. Bonjour! There will be a French Club meeting this Wednesday during Lunch
10.Hey Sixers! Our very own Track and field team is selling Breast Cancer awareness bracelets and pins, $2 each and $3 if you buy both! Buy it from any track and field athlete throughout the month of October. Help out the team and show support towards breast cancer awareness.
11. Key Club will be having a meeting today, during lunch in A-Commons! Join us to learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities our club has to offer! See you there!
12. Cooking club will have a meeting today during lunch. If you wanna learn how to make simple foods such as spaghetti and meatball come to our meeting today during lunch!
Students and staff, please help us make a change in the fight against breast cancer by donating any change to ms finney in A-06 or come to girls volleyball game as they fight against breast cancer and evergreen valley high school. there will be a raffle that will including awesome baskets and more treats! freshmen @3:30, jv @5 varsity @6
Want to stay updated on activities but just miss the announcements? Look on the IHS Activities website for the daily bulletins everyday! That’s IHSActivities.com.
If you, your club, or even your sports team would like to share an announcement over the speakers OR ON THE IHS ACTIVITIES WEBSITE, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, again, I-H-S DOT BULLETINS WITH AN S @ GMAIL DOT COM.